The playground is open to the public. Guests of Gibraltar can also make use of this playground during regular oping hours. After 18:00 the playground is closed. Also for the guests of Gibraltar.
Gibraltar strives to controle its ecological footprint. For this reason, it is not possible to use plastic cups, plates and balloons. We request to use cups and plates that are compostable (recycle logo on the packaging)
The Gibraltar offers the use of our glazes and dishes.
You are allowed to bring your own birthday cake and appetizers. Drinks can be ordered at the bar.
No plastic or flammable decoration may be used. If desired, the Gibraltar can provide a decorative and impregnated garland. Waxin lights, candles and incense are not allowed.
The agreed rental fee must be paid prior to the event. The rent is only final if the rent is received. Only after payment of the rent, there is a final reservation.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 3 weeks before the rental date, then 15% (two weeks) and 25% (one week) owed. For extreme reasons, the board decides.
At the end of the event, please clean the floor (broom available).
There is a modest audio system in the Gibraltar. Your phone, computer or iPod, etc. can be connected to an audio plug. No amplified audio equipment may be connected.
- The parents and / or caretakers remain responsible for the children at all times.
- The tenant is obliged to ensure that neither he nor his guests will disturb users and / or residents of neighbouring parcels and other users of the playground.
- The tenant will use the rented according to the agreed destination.
- The tenant is not allowed to allow pets in the building or playground without consultation.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the building or on the premises.
- During the normal opening hours of the playground, the playground will be accessible to other visitors.
- The tenant is obliged to report and reimburse any damage to the building and / or inventory.
- It is not allowed to make such music that this is heard outside the hall, because of the inconvenience to the neighbours.
- It is not allowed to play football in the playground.
- It is not allowed to relieve the lighting or otherwise (temporarily).
- The rent includes water and electricity.
- The food and drinks you may bring yourself may not be taken to the playground.
- The use of alcoholic beverages outside the hall is not permitted.
- Open fire (including barbecue) in the building or playground is forbidden.
- It is not allowed to dig and dig, using the sandbox.
- During the rental, escape routes must be detained at all times.
- The furniture contained in the building may only be moved with the permission of the landlord and must be left in its original layout at all times.
- Damage to the furniture, by misuse, will be charged to the tenant.
- After using the playground, the tenant is obliged to:
- leaving the rented neat.
- collecting the waste the trash bin for this purpose.
- It is the tenant and / or his guests not allowed to park vehicles on the playground entryway. For loading and unloading, only after consultation with the Gibraltar administration, use of the playground entryway.
- In violation of these terms, removal of the site and exclusion of rent will be without refund.
- After the agreement has been signed, the tenant is entitled to the lease as agreed in this contract.